In line with the strategy to groom promising SMEs, the India SME 100 ranking acts as a catalyst to identify such SMEs and recognise them for eventually becoming large global-oriented companies.
The awards also inspire willing and able SMEs that have the potential to be world-class enterprises and offer them the platform to promote themselves to investors and partners to sustain growth.The Awards are aimed at:
• Celebrating India’s top performing SMEs
• Creating greater awareness of the importance of SME development
• Creating a national motivational psyche in the nation’s social and business community
• Encouraging SME role models to share their best practices in management
• Marketing the capabilities of the winning SMEs to regional and global investors
• Providing opportunities for SMEs to network and raise capital
• Identifying a continuous and sustainable pipeline of SMEs for a potential secondary listing of SMEs (IPO) that can attract equity capital for growth
• Providing development path for SMEs to graduate
• Supporting a culture of transparency, corporate governance and best practice sharing.
At the Axis Bank Presents Fourth Edition of INDIA SME 100 Awards evening, TOP 100 SMEs chosen by the Jury of India SME Forum, shall be awarded in the Awards to be held in the evening along with the TOP 20 Scoring companies in individual categories of Growth, Financial Strength, Innovation, International Outlook, Corporate Governance and People capital, which shall be awarded Recommendation Citations.
•A total of 42623 nominations in 2012-13, 63819 nominations in 2013-14 and 49023 in 2014-15 have been received from SMEs all over India and have been evaluated to find the TOP 100 SMEs of India, as per the process established.