India SME 100 Awards : ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for the India SME 100 ranking, an enterprise should be an entity engaged in an economic activity, with a legal form i.e. registered as a business either with the Local SSI / MSME directorate or with a free trade/industrial zone / industrial zone in India.
• The enterprise must be a for-profit business.
• The enterprise must be in existence in India for a minimum period of 3 years at the time of application
• The enterprise must disclose audited financial statements for the past 3 years for the purpose of screening and follow-up application.
• Once shortlisted for evaluation, the enterprise must participate in the process of discussions, interviews, site visits, etc.
• must furnish supporting details as required